Tk or similar module for Windows 95/NT?
Author Message
 Tk or similar module for Windows 95/NT?

Hello,

This may be an FAQ --- is there work in progress towards porting the
Tk module to work under Win32?  Also, is there any work towards porting
the "V" C++ GUI to Perl (since this is cross-platform between X-Windows
and Win32)?  I would be interested in assisting in the development and
testing of such a module.

Thanks in advance,

Carl Tichler

Fri, 05 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. perl tk for windows 95/NT systems

2. download site for perl tk on windows 95/nt systems

3. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT

4. Where can I get Perl for Windows NT or Windows 95

5. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT and 32bit DOS

6. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT 32bit DOS

7. date under windows 95/98/NT

8. Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT

9. PERL for windows 95/NT

10. make ftp on perl script with windows 95/NT

11. Running a perl script in the background on Windows(95/NT)

12. NT.ph does not exist in Windows 95 install - fix