Beta-Test
Author Message
 Beta-Test

Dear Newsgroup,

We are searching for people, willing to test our new Perl-IDE "PerlMagic"
for bugs and so on.
If you are interested, please goto this url:

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Jump into the betatesters-meeting-place and get member.
You'll then get more information on what comes next.

Thank you so far,
A. Adam
--
PCX Software

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 16:24:15 GMT

1. On to Perl 5.005: Beta testing begins

2. Classified ads script - beta testing

3. BETA TEST: Tk::Tie::MenuHash - Ties a Tk::Menubutton widget to a hash, kinda

4. ANN: Beta-Test

5. Classified ads script - beta testing

6. Annonce: Beta-Test EyS V1.5

7. On to Perl 5.005: Beta testing begins

8. First Beta Test Release of Perl 5.004

9. Interested in Beta Testing a new Perl Editor?

10. Beta Test of a CGI authoring tool available.

11. beta test Perl 5 for DOS?

12. ptkdb Beta Test 1.048