What am I doing wrong with 1st line
Author Message
 What am I doing wrong with 1st line

What am I doing wrong, trying to code for a windows server. First time
not using unix.

here is error message.

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete
set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

Can't open perl script "C:\web": No such file or directory

Here's code I tried.

#!c:\perl\bin\perl.exe

        print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
        print "<P>made it";

also tried with out shebang, #!c:\perl\bin, always same message.
Is it me or server, I'm first person trying to use perl on it.

thanks
sandy

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 04:31:55 GMT
 What am I doing wrong with 1st line

Quote:
> What am I doing wrong, trying to code for a windows server. First time
> not using unix.

> here is error message.

> CGI Error
> The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete
> set of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

> Can't open perl script "C:\web": No such file or directory

That means the file name or the location of the file is wrong. Check its
location and name.

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:18:32 GMT

1. Class::Contract - what am I doing wrong?

2. What am I doing wrong with gethostbyname()

3. What Am I Doing Wrong?

4. what am i doing wrong

5. help - what am i doing wrong?

6. Writing a filter...What am I doing wrong?

7. Pipe, et al, what am I doing wrong?

8. Am I doing something wrong here ....

9. What am I doing wrong?

10. What am I doing wrong? Arrays

11. Array initialization, what am I doing wrong?

12. what am I doing wrong ?