Anybody Wants A CGI/PERL Programmer?
Author Message
 Anybody Wants A CGI/PERL Programmer?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a CGI/PERL programmer doing various projects for companies from
different countries. I have just completed the projects and is currently
looking for new ones.

I am experienced in PERL and have done many applications for the
Internet including guestbook, bulletin board, chat (licensed by various
sites), free home page secure accounts system, search engine, user
tracking utility etc..... I've also designed a few commercial sites
which consists of jobs application, resume / jobs ad management,
interactive classifieds, {*filter*} pals, articles management, {*filter*} cards
etc......

I am familiar with handling databases of both plain text and RDBMS
including experience with Msql, Mysql, Sybase SQL and Postgres.

If you are looking for a CGI/PERL programmer, please contact me asap at

Cya & Thanx
Chun Hoh

Sun, 25 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Wanted: Perl/CGI Database Programmer

2. Java/CGI/PERL Programmers Wanted

3. WANTED: Perl/CGI/DB Programmer for WWW

4. PERL PROGRAMMERS WITH CGI EXPERIENCE WANTED

5. Wanted CGI/Perl Programmer

6. Programmer Wanted (freelance) - CGI, Perl, C, SQL

7. CGI-Perl Programmer wanted

8. NC- HTML/CGI/JAVA/VB/Perl PROGRAMMERS WANTED!!!

9. WANTED: Perl/CGI/DB Programmer for WWW

10. Perl/CGI Programmers Wanted

11. Perl/CGI programmer wanted

12. PERL/CGI Programmer Wanted for Contract Job and Possible Continuing Employment