Setting $- to 0 causes core dump
Author Message
 Setting $- to 0 causes core dump

I am running a perl script under 5.005_02 on Solaris platform.

I have a REPORT_TOP format and a REPORT format. Under certain conditions I have
to set $- = 0 to force a from-feed. So I do something like

select((select(OUTF), $- = 0)[0])

to set $- to 0 under OUTF file handle which is my report output.

perl causes code dump. Is this a known problem?

/Pradeep

Mon, 19 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting $- to 0 causes core dump

2. function returning array cause of core dump?

3. using Getopt::Std::getopt causes core dump

4. Working with dbm files -- causes perl to dump core

5. Why does this cause a core dump??

6. This format caused core dump

7. mg, causes numerous core dumps

8. Unresolved symbol causes oraperl to dump core - help ?

9. delete causes a core dump.

10. man dbm access causes core dump on Sun 4/OS 4.03

11. MQSeries module causes core dump on HP-UX 11

12. Config causing core dumps in threads