Help,perl will not load Advapi32.dll on NT
Author Message
 Help,perl will not load Advapi32.dll on NT

I've tried looking around and just can't find any help on this problem.

I'm running IIS 3.0 and PerlIS build 110 on NT 4.0. The problem I am having
is that perl will stops working ever now and then and reports an error like:

Error executing CGI script: 'Could not load Advapi32.dll'?

Stoping the WWW service and restarting does not help. I have to reboot the
server.
I also checked the PerlErr.Log file and found a few:

INTERNAL ERROR: PerlParser did not exit clean!!

What does this meen?
Thanks for your help.
Adnan

Sun, 09 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Could not load ADVAPI32.Dll

2. Would Anyone Be willing to help install perl on NT 4

3. DBD::mysql not loading mysql.dll

4. XS DLL name clashes with DLL that needs to load (Win32)

5. Unable to load ISAPI dll perlis.dll

6. PerlMagick with ActivePerl (perlis.dll) on NT4 / IIS4 wont load Magick.dll for Dynaloader.pm

7. Load a DLL into perl

8. Win16 DLL access (on NT) Help!!!

9. Can't load module Tk, dynamic loading not available in this p

10. HELP: Dynamic Loading not available

11. HELP: Modules load as root, not user.