sorting problem
Author Message
 sorting problem

Hi All,

Just got a couple of questions in regards to sorting of an array.

The array is the contents of a .qmail file, which needs to have its content
in the correct order, a sample of the data is available below.

? ideas welcome.

Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Regards
Steven

[data content]
|/usr/local/spam/wrapper.pl
|/usr/local/bin/autorespond 10000 5 /pathto/message /pathto/deliver 0

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:14:33 GMT
 sorting problem

(snipped)

Your article is gibberish.

Quote:
> Just got a couple of questions in regards to sorting of an array.

You have asked no question.

Quote:
> The array is the contents of a .qmail file, which needs
> to have its content in the correct order, a sample of the
> data is available below.

You have failed to define your "...correct order...."

Work towards developing an ability to write articles which
are clear, concise and coherent rather than gibberish.

Godzilla!
--
"I am the egg which sticks to your teflon pan."

  - Kira

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:23:10 GMT
 sorting problem

Quote:
> Just got a couple of questions in regards to sorting of an array.

> The array is the contents of a .qmail file, which needs to have its
content
> in the correct order, a sample of the data is available below.

> ? ideas welcome.

[...]

Quote:
> [data content]
> |/usr/local/spam/wrapper.pl
> |/usr/local/bin/autorespond 10000 5 /pathto/message /pathto/deliver 0

What's your question?
What do you want to sort it by?

Steffen

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 18:45:11 GMT
 sorting problem

Quote:
> > [data content]
> > |/usr/local/spam/wrapper.pl
> > |/usr/local/bin/autorespond 10000 5 /pathto/message /pathto/deliver 0

> What's your question?
> What do you want to sort it by?

I don't know what would be the best way, but probally grep for the program
name and sort based on that?

(1st to last)
wrapper.pl
autorespond
& (for forward address)
vdelivermail

Regards,

Steven

Sat, 29 Jan 2005 01:50:20 GMT

1. Sort of a sort problem.

2. Sorting problem

3. list sorting problem, please help

4. Sorting problem...

5. FormMail sort problem w/realname,email

6. sorting problem

7. Simple? sort problem

8. Funky sorting problem!!

9. sorting problem