Need, not Needed: Perl/CGI Programmer with knowledge of Windows NT 4.0/Index Server
Author Message
 Need, not Needed: Perl/CGI Programmer with knowledge of Windows NT 4.0/Index Server

Sorry for the repost. That's, need not needed.

Need:  Perl/CGI Programmer with knowledge of Windows NT 4.0/Index
Server

We are needing someone who has knowledge of Perl/CGI working on a
WinNT 4.0 IIS 3.0 beta server running Index Server.  We are looking to
contract someone to build a CGI script that calls the Index Server to
display external links found within normal HTML files. If you can help
us, please contact me ASAP.

Sean Conkin
Spectrus

301.896.9777

Fri, 30 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Needed: Perl/CGI Programmer with knowledge of Windows NT 4.0/Index Server

2. CGI/Perl programmer needed for NT

3. CGI/Perl programmer needed for NT

4. backticks not working fine on Perl 5 - Windows NT 4.0 peer web server

5. ***ProMax Montreal is looking for a Programmer with knowledge in CGI scripts***

6. Need help with Perl running on NT 4.0 server

7. ***ProMax Montreal is looking for a Programmer with knowledge in CGI scripts***

8. ***ProMax Montreal is looking for a Programmer with knowledge in CGI scripts***

9. Need knowledge on Perl to Clearcase and Versant I/F

10. memory sharing between parent/child processes - Perl internals knowledge needed

11. Exp. Perl/CGI programmer needed

12. Need perl (cgi) programmer