connect UnKnown Error
Author Message
 connect UnKnown Error

I have a Perl program that works on HP-UX perl4.0.  When run
on a 3.51 NT box with perl 5.001 unofficial Patch level 1L
it issues an Unknown error from a connect statement.

The services files has the service requested in it.
nslookup can resolve the host name ??

Anybody have a clue?  I'm out of ideas!

Tue, 02 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help: (Win32, build 306), connect won't work with dial up (unknown error 0x00002751)

2. Fatal error for calling unknown method -- opinions?

3. invoking labelnation.pl - unknown error message

4. Help - Net::SNMP - Error unknown ASN.1 type [INTEGER]

5. smrsh and Perl Script: unknown mailer error 13

6. Help: Unknown error message

7. Unknown Error

8. Socket connectivity: unknown error

9. Error message at DOS prompt (unknown request method)

10. Checking disk space with this script sends unknown error

11. Error: Unknown display passed to Tk_CreateErrorHandler