free perl web calendar
Author Message
 free perl web calendar

Sorry if this post is off-topic, but I could not think of a better
place to ask.  I am wondering if anyone knows of a good web calendar
script(s) written preferably in perl that is free/GPL.  I would
appreciate it, thanks!

AJ

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 14:51:16 GMT
 free perl web calendar

Quote:

> Sorry if this post is off-topic, but I could not think of a better place
> to ask.  I am wondering if anyone knows of a good web calendar script(s)
> written preferably in perl that is free/GPL.  I would appreciate it,
> thanks!

A search for HTML::Calendar at <http://search.cpan.org/> comes back with
four modules that look like they'd make writing such an application
pretty easy.

Dave...

--
  "Don't you boys know any _nice_ songs?"

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:56:29 GMT
 free perl web calendar

Quote:

> Sorry if this post is off-topic, but I could not think of a better
> place to ask.  I am wondering if anyone knows of a good web calendar
> script(s) written preferably in perl that is free/GPL.  I would
> appreciate it, thanks!

> AJ

There are various pre-made calendar scripts at:

http://www.cgiexpo.com/?q=calendar

And I'm sure you could find other calendar scripts elsewhere as well.

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 00:26:45 GMT
 free perl web calendar

Quote:

> Sorry if this post is off-topic, but I could not think of a better place
> to ask.  I am wondering if anyone knows of a good web calendar script(s)
> written preferably in perl that is free/GPL.  I would appreciate it,
> thanks!

I just had use for a web calander to track my daughter's soccer team.

So far the two best one I have found are (all gpl)

{*filter*}calander at

http://www.{*filter*}weavers.com/download/{*filter*}calendar.html

and

WebCalander

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~mzou/webCal/index.html

Both have allow some level of syncing with  scheduling software but
{*filter*}calander uses mysql to store inforamtion while Webcalander uses a
flat file database so I am leaning towards {*filter*}calander, even though
webcalander has powerful group features

Anyway I was going to code one, but found these useful existing ones. I am
just going to adopt one and extend it if need be.

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:33:16 GMT
 free perl web calendar

Quote:
> Sorry if this post is off-topic, but I could not think of a better
> place to ask.  I am wondering if anyone knows of a good web calendar
> script(s) written preferably in perl that is free/GPL.  I would
> appreciate it, thanks!

Heard of Google?

Fri, 22 Oct 2004 23:32:52 GMT

1. Web based calendar

2. WebEvent 3.1 BETA released - Web / CGI/ WWW Calendar Software

3. Web Based Calendar/ Stuffed with emails?

4. Looking for a free web hosting with perl

5. Free SQL Tutorial w/ live practice database - for PERL Programmers - Web based

6. Free CGI (and Perl) enabled Web-hosting/provider

7. Free Perl Web Database w/ full source code - comments encouraged - db_Perl_Database_100.zip (0/1)

8. Need a Free Perl Data Base to the Web

9. ANNOUNCE: FREE WEB ANALYZER works w/ CGI and PERL

10. where to get free cgi web space to test perl program

11. free perl script for web mall