UPS shipping API problems
Author Message
 UPS shipping API problems

I am having some trouble implementing the quickprice lookup script from UPS.
(yes I read thier documentation) The problem seems to be with thier actual
code snippet. I get the following errors:

    bind() on closed fd at ./try5.pl line 258.
    Use of uninitialized value at ./try5.pl line 258.
    connect() on closed fd at ./try5.pl line 263.
    print on closed filehandle main::S at ./try5.pl line 210.
    Read on closed filehandle <S> at ./try5.pl line 219.

here is the coorosponding code:

select(STDOUT);
         if (bind(S, $this) < 0)
         {
            $raveServer = 0;
         return 0;
         }
         if (!connect(S, $that))
         {
            $raveServer = 0;
         return 0;
         }

The uninitialized value is obvious, I am debugging from telnet so the form
submitted values do not exist. The STDOUT is supposed to be one long string
delimited with &'s.

Anyhelp you can offer will be greatly appreciated. The rest of the
E-commerce script works beautifully and I really don't want to just charge
an average shipping fee and hope its close.

Thanks,
Jeremiah

Sun, 06 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. UPS shipping code???

2. UPS Shipping cgi/perl script needed

3. Incorporating UPS shipping cost automatically

4. UPS realtime shipping rates

5. UPS calculation problem using qcostcgi.cgi script.

6. Pop Ups

7. New module UPS::Nut

8. Business::UPS

9. UPS Tools