Need a email perl/cgi script
Author Message
 Need a email perl/cgi script

Hello,
    I was just wondering if someone has a perl/cgi script that I can use
that basically does the following. Lets say for example I have a message
board where people post various messages and on my webpage I give the user
the option to if they want to place a x in the box (this part is done via
html) all replies to this person will automatically be sent to this person.
    If someone has one that I can use that sure would be helpful.
thanks

Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:41:40 GMT
 Need a email perl/cgi script

Quote:

>Hello,
>    I was just wondering if someone has a perl/cgi script that I can use

Do a search on the web for Perl CGI scripts and see if there is something
out there that comes close to what you want to do and modify it to fit.

You are asking for a lot though....

--
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

"Linux renders ships                     http://www.berghold.net
 NT renders ships useless...."

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 00:45:43 GMT

1. Need CGI script to get email after user fills web form

2. Need CGI script to get email after user fills web form

3. Need help CGI scripting HTML forms to email

4. Need Perl Web-based email script

5. NEED HELP: forwarding email to PERL script

6. Need Perl script to receive email from mailing list

7. need Bulk Email perl script

8. need Bulk Email perl script !!!!

9. Perl/CGI script to validate email addresses

10. Perl CGI Script EMails nothing

11. Emailing something from a perl CGI script

12. cgi-perl email script?