Forum addons ie: bad words filter
Author Message
 Forum addons ie: bad words filter

Quote:

>need some help installing two addons to working cgi wwwboard x2
>badwords check & preview (edit msg's before post)

>begin 666 badword.txt

>`
[SNIP]
>end

This is a joke, right?

--

Alastair

Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Forum addons ie: bad words filter

What sort of mushrooms did you eat?

Quote:
> need some help installing two addons to working cgi wwwboard x2
> badwords check & preview (edit msg's before post)

So? hire someone.

Quote:
> begin 666 badword.txt

What the {*filter*}is this? Don't post encoded stuff to this group, please.

Are you for real, or are you just playing troll?

Martien
--
Martien Verbruggen                      |
Webmaster www.tradingpost.com.au        | "In a world without fences,

Tue, 20 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. !(Newbie) Bad Word Filter URL Fetcher Bit of Script Needed

2. Text filter for bad words (Continuation)

3. Bad word filter

4. Bad Word - Swear Word Checking - I Surrender!

5. Help writing a script simulating CSS word-break of IE

6. Year 2000 Questions Forum Group Forum

7. Capitalizing a word (ie tr xxxxxx to Xxxxxx) ???

8. win32 bad (light word for it) compile

9. Looking for Bad Words...

10. Looking for bad words?

11. replacing certain 'bad' words globally

12. Bad (Swear) Word Checking