NT Perl ODBC module to MS SQL Server
Author Message
 NT Perl ODBC module to MS SQL Server

I am looking for some software/lib/scripts/APIs that will allow me to
generate Perl CGI script that can query SQL server and/or add or update
records to a SQL database.

Does anyone know of any API or CGI script or lib that can be used with
Perl?

Thanks.

Tue, 01 Sep 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC perl module to access MS-SQL Server?

2. Unix perl SQL interface module for NT SQL server

3. Perl to access MS SQL on NT from Unix web server

4. DBD::ODBC from 64bit Dec Alpha to MS SQL Server

5. DBI, DBD:ODBC error with MS SQL Server 6.5

6. DBD::ODBC and MS SQL server

7. Perl Script on UNIX loading data into a MS-SQL NT Server

8. SQL Server 7 and Win32::ODBC perl module

9. SQL Server 7 and Win32::ODBC perl module

10. Unix web server to MS Access on NT using DBD::ODBC

11. Need module to connect to MS SQL Server 6.5

12. Module for MS SQL Server Access