Can MacPerl read a raw disk
Author Message
 Can MacPerl read a raw disk

My Sun3/60 died.  Snif.  I still have a couple of files I need to
recover before I reformat the disk to Mac format.  Rather than
do something sensible like get a friend to mount my disk and tar
off the data, I had the idea to write a UFS walker in MacPERL and
pull off the data myself.  However, I don't see any code for
accessing a raw SCSI disk?  Is there any example code?
--

Mon, 22 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl for reading raw data from network?

2. PERL PL28 raw device reading

3. PERL PL28 and reading raw devices (problem)

4. Reading long raw with DBI::DBD

5. Reading/displaying a raw character

6. raw keyboard reading and event posting

7. ANNOUNCE: LibA2 0.003 (read/write Apple II ProDOS disk images)

8. Reading C binary data from disk

9. How do I raw read / raw write a hash to a drive in win32?

10. parsing canned response

11. question about canned perl script

12. Troubles with a Canned script