make ftp on perl script with windows 95/NT
Author Message
 make ftp on perl script with windows 95/NT

I want make a program to do ftp to the other site on  network,
with perl script and MS-windows 95/NT how to do that ?

PS:I use Perl 5.001 on MS-Windows 95

Tasuka Amano

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 make ftp on perl script with windows 95/NT

: I want make a program to do ftp to the other site on  network,
: with perl script and MS-windows 95/NT how to do that ?

Use the Net::FTP module, available from a CPAN site near you.

: PS:I use Perl 5.001 on MS-Windows 95

Don't.  Use 5.004 instead, also available from a CPAN site near you (in
Gurusamy Sarathy's directory).

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 make ftp on perl script with windows 95/NT

Quote:
>I want make a program to do ftp to the other site on  network,
>with perl script and MS-windows 95/NT how to do that ?

>PS:I use Perl 5.001 on MS-Windows 95

>Tasuka Amano

Use the Win32::Internet extension. It is a very clean process, and you can
even do subdirectories as well....

Victor A. Cuya

Tue, 25 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running a perl script in the background on Windows(95/NT)

2. Where can I get Perl for Windows NT or Windows 95

3. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT

4. NET:FTP for Windows 95 Perl 5.005

5. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT and 32bit DOS

6. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT 32bit DOS

7. Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT

8. PERL for windows 95/NT

9. Perl GUI for Windows (3.1/NT/95)

10. perl for Windows 95 or NT?

11. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT and 32bit DOS

12. perl tk for windows 95/NT systems