HELP! Runtime Exception Error
Author Message
 HELP! Runtime Exception Error

I have a perl script sitting on a network server.  The script connects
to a SQL database via ODBC.  When run from machine A (using perl s:
\perl\.....\myscript.pl) it works perfectly!  However, when run from
machine B (using the same command), I get "Error: Runtime exception" on
a call to ODBCConnect().

Unfortunately, I cannot compare the two machines very well b/c the one
that does not work is here with me on Long Island and the other is in
Boston.

It must have something to do with the perl setup on my NT machine here,
right?

I am desperate for any solution here -- any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP! Runtime Exception Error
I have a perl script sitting on a network server.  The script connects
to a SQL database via ODBC.  When run from machine A (using perl s:
\perl\.....\myscript.pl) it works perfectly!  However, when run from
machine B (using the same command), I get "Error: Runtime exception" on
a call to ODBCConnect().

Unfortunately, I cannot compare the two machines very well b/c the one
that does not work is here with me on Long Island and the other is in
Boston.

It must have something to do with the perl setup on my NT machine here,
right?

I am desperate for any solution here -- any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Mon, 10 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. EventLog Gets Runtime Exception Error

2. Error : Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

3. Error : Runtime exception with win32Api...

4. Error: Runtime Exception <-- on longrunning sub

5. Runtime exception error, PerlApp

6. Error: Runtime Exception <-- on longrunning sub

7. Error: Runtime exception

8. HELP WANTED: runtime error message: VARIABLE ERROR.

9. Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

10. gdwin32 doesn't appear to work (Runtime Exception)

11. runtime exception in activestate perl when using modules

12. Pattern match causing runtime exception