Windows NT command line
Author Message
 Windows NT command line

Hi,

I'm doing a CGI app that will excecute a Windows NT (4.0) command line
application.

My problem is: using NT's DOS Prompt, the program returns each
successful operation. How can I can these parameters on a Perl script ??

Thanks !!

Fernando Monteiro

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Windows NT command line

Quote:

--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Windows NT command line user account adder?

2. Using Perl in Windows Command Line

3. command line on Windows 98

4. Command Line Switches in Windows Perl??

5. Perl command line processing, Windows/dos style ?

6. inputting data at the (windows) command line

7. Command line globbing and Windows 95

8. Question: Perl for Windows command line args?

9. executing commands on Windows NT

10. Windows NT perl mail command

11. system commands failing on Windows NT

12. Windows NT system call and cmd line length