PERL for windows 95/NT
Author Message
 PERL for windows 95/NT

Hi,

I am new to PERL. I want to know where can I get PERL for windows 95/NT.

Please help.

Thanks
Sreenivas

Tue, 08 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PERL for windows 95/NT

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am new to PERL. I want to know where can I get PERL for windows 95/NT.

> Please help.

Try http://www.activestate.com/ActivePerl/

With Perl, please remember to ALWAYS start at http://www.perl.com in the
future.  Perl.com has so much information - it will answer most of your
questions...

Good luck!
Brent

--
Java? I've heard of it, it is what I drink when I am hacking Perl. -me

           Brent Michalski
        -- Perl Evangelist --

Resume: http://www.inlink.com/~perlguy

Tue, 08 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PERL for windows 95/NT

Quote:

>Hi,
>I am new to PERL. I want to know where can I get PERL for windows 95/NT.
>Please help.
>Thanks
>Sreenivas

Get thee to:
http://www.activestate.com/ActivePerl/
The end of your quest is at hand.

AmD

Tue, 08 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 PERL for windows 95/NT

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am new to PERL. I want to know where can I get PERL for windows 95/NT.

> Please help.

> Thanks
> Sreenivas

try
http://www.ActiveWare.com
http://www.perl.com
http://www.demobuilder.com

Bye :)=

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where can I get Perl for Windows NT or Windows 95

2. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT

3. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT and 32bit DOS

4. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT 32bit DOS

5. Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT

6. make ftp on perl script with windows 95/NT

7. Running a perl script in the background on Windows(95/NT)

8. Perl GUI for Windows (3.1/NT/95)

9. perl for Windows 95 or NT?

10. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT and 32bit DOS

11. perl tk for windows 95/NT systems

12. download site for perl tk on windows 95/nt systems