desperately needing help
Author Message
 desperately needing help

I really need your help. I run a fantasy football league from my web page
and use formmail to get the teams starting lineups each week. The problem
is I've moved my page from Geocities to huron.net. Huron does not supply
cgi scripts but allows the user to provide their own if they want. I have
created a directory called cgi-bin and have added the formmail.pl script to
the directory. The problem is when I run the form it does not work. Would
one of you kind souls please take a look at my page at
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~lombardo/
and then click on the 49rs helmet Stallions page (password = seg ) and let
me know what I'm doing wrong. I have to get this up and running real soon.
Any help or suggestion would really be appreciated.

Tue, 06 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Desperately need help on installing GD.pm

2. Desperately need help with Image::Magick

3. Desperately need help with HLists

4. need DBM help desperately!

5. NEED PERL EXPERTISE, DESPERATELY!

6. Password script needed desperately.

7. Perl advice desperately needed.....

8. Need Perl (4.0 or higher) binaries desperately for Xenix System V

9. Seeking help with MakeMaker desperately

10. Desperately seeking select(,,,) experience/modules

11. Desperately seeking select(,,,) experience/modules