Newbie question: how to include subroutines
Author Message
 Newbie question: how to include subroutines

I am reading the excellent book HTML & CGI and it mentions subroutines, .pl
files that I can call from other .pl files to save me having to type them in
all the time! Well, one dumb question from someone who has read through the
example scripts and still does not get it. How do I write in a script a call to
a subroutine? Thanks in advance for any help

Wed, 15 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Newbie - Including subroutines from other files

2. newbie question: #include for Perl

3. Newbie Question about Perl and Server Side Includes

4. newbie's question about passing parameters to subroutine

5. Perl newbie question: Subroutines and references

6. Newbie question about subroutines...

7. Newbie question on subroutines and local variables

8. Unrecognized sub (Last subroutine in include file not found)

9. How do I include subroutine source code?

10. Compiler with *.pm files: including all subroutines?

11. Include external subroutines

12. Newbie: how to include a file from my webpage