glob not working win32?
Author Message
 glob not working win32?

I've got a script that works fine on our Unix/Apache server. I'm trying to
get it to work in PWS for Win32. I've set up PWS correctly, no problem
there. I don't think that the "glob" function is working properly though.
Here's the snippet that isn't doing what I expect:

 $forum = $input{'forum'};
 $messagedir = "/inetpub/wwwroot/forums/$forum";

 print "$messagelist[0] $forum $messagedir Hello world!";

$messagelist[0] doesn't print anything. Everything else does. Again, the
very same code (with different paths) works on Unix/Apache. I've installed
the latest ActiveState build (515). $messagedir[0] should hold the value
"1.dat". Are there any issues with glob and Win32? Can someone give me some
help or point me to a FAQ? Thanks.

Take it easy...
Gabe

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. glob not working in dos

2. glob not working

3. glob not working through browser

4. File glob not working properly

5. Win32::Registry not working

6. Why i install Win32:GD not working?

7. INSERT INTO not working with Win32:ODBC

8. SetOption not working (Win32::Internet)

9. Win32::DDE will not work 5.8

10. SetOption not working properly (Win32::Internet)

11. win32::netadmin does not work

12. Win32::ChangeNotify not working under Win NT