Posting an article to a newsgroup using Perl
Author Message
 Posting an article to a newsgroup using Perl

I am writing a cgi/perl script to allow a user to post a message to a newsgroup
through an HTML form.

How do I post an article to a newsgroup using Perl? I have looked at the module
News::Article which appears to provide this function, but could not see how to
implement it without the luxury of an example file.

Thanks in advance.

Marcel Dinger.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Posting to a newsgroup using Perl

2. posting in newsgroup using perl script?

3. Guru help needed - Posting from perl-cgi to newsgroup

4. Posting to a Newsgroup with a Perl Script.

5. Automating postings to newsgroups with Perl

6. Posting to Newsgroups from Perl Script

7. Posting to newsgroups via PERL

8. perl posting to newsgroup

9. Posting MIME articles from scripts

10. Send Bulk Newsgroup Postings

11. Script for posting in Newsgroups

12. Net::NNTP - problem posting to newsgroups