Password script needed desperately.
Author Message
 Password script needed desperately.

Hi. My first post here. I need a password script badly, a simple
user/pasword entry script that can protect html as well as
administration scripts in perl. My system works with cgi-wrap and
makes a little fuzz about it. No email confirmations, no extras, just
a simple plain password script.

 Is there anyone out there who could help on this one? Please do...I
can't get any sleep right now.

/Rob

Sat, 29 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. need DBM help desperately!

2. NEED PERL EXPERTISE, DESPERATELY!

3. Desperately need help on installing GD.pm

4. Desperately need help with Image::Magick

5. desperately needing help

6. Perl advice desperately needed.....

7. Need Perl (4.0 or higher) binaries desperately for Xenix System V

8. Desperately need help with HLists

9. Desperately seeking script to *un*-PrettyPrint

10. Desperately seeking script to *un*-PrettyPrint

11. Password/access script needed

12. Need CGI Script for Password Change