MailTools-1.09 modules
Author Message
 MailTools-1.09 modules

Hello.
I'm looking for 2 small sample scripts that use the MailTools-1.09
modules.  Although I'm working on it, my understanding of Perl's
object-oriented constructs is weak and thats where my problems lie.

I'm on Sun Solaris 2.51.

Ex 1: A loop that opens mail and prints every message to standard out.
Ex 2: A loop that opens mail and forwards messages.

Any insight or help is appreciated.

Thanks,
John Lien
Boulder, CO

Wed, 12 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MailTools-1.09 modules

Quote:

> I'm looking for 2 small sample scripts that use the MailTools-1.09
> modules.  Although I'm working on it, my understanding of Perl's
> object-oriented constructs is weak and thats where my problems lie.

> I'm on Sun Solaris 2.51.

> Ex 1: A loop that opens mail and prints every message to standard out.
> Ex 2: A loop that opens mail and forwards messages.

The Mail::Folder module uses the MailTools modules quite a bit.  You
might want to take a look there.  In particular, take a look at the
example scripts provided.

--
thx,

Thu, 13 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. ANNOUNCE: MailTools-1.09

2. MailTools-1.09 question

3. 09-uggmax

4. sign files with GnuPG-0.09

5. Problem wih DBD::Sybase 09.1- Set Autocommit fails after prepare

6. converting 20010921 into 21-09-2001

7. Problem wih DBD::Sybase 09.1- Set Autocommit fails after prepare

8. ANNOUNCE: DDL::Oracle v1.09

9. ANNOUNCE: DDL::Oracle v1.09

10. ANNOUNCE: Expect v1.09

11. Archive::Zip v0.09, possible bug