A Script for checking emails valid?
Author Message
 A Script for checking emails valid?

I am just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to get a script
that will go through a list of emails and check that they still exsist.

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 A Script for checking emails valid?

Quote:
> I am just wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to get a
> script that will go through a list of emails and check that they still
> exsist.

Nowhere; see the FAQ. Please, see it right away before someone falsely
claims to have such a script. Thanks!

Wed, 06 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Checking for valid Email...

2. How to check if an email address is valid

3. valid email address

4. Email::Valid module and rfc compliant addresses

5. Check for valid perl regex

6. Check for valid hex value

7. Checking if a url is valid

8. How do I check for a valid URL

9. checking if mail address is valid

10. checking for a valid date-time

11. Checking if URL is valid/exist using PERL

12. check for valid e-mail address