Printing problems NT and PERL
Author Message
 Printing problems NT and PERL

Anyone have any information about printing to NT printers?  We are having a
problem.

print /d:\\server\printer test.txt works from the command line, and when
sent as a system command works from perl, but only AFTER the same command
has been sent from the command line.  Log off, and it's back to not working
again.  There has got to be a better way.

Mark

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Printing problems NT and PERL

> Anyone have any information about printing to NT printers?  We are having a
> problem.

> print /d:\\server\printer test.txt works from the command line, and when
> sent as a system command works from perl, but only AFTER the same command
> has been sent from the command line.  Log off, and it's back to not working
> again.  There has got to be a better way.

Not sure, but maybe it's some weird eof problem.
i had problems, where an additional cr lf helped.

HTH
Christoph

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. PRINTING UNDER NT : Using PERL/TK

2. Newbie Q: perl & NT print command

3. PRINTING UNDER NT : Using PERL/TK

4. Printing from Perl on NT box

5. PRINTING UNDER NT : Using PERL/TK

6. Perl/NT print formatting question

7. Printing on LPT1 or COM1 on NT Perl

8. No Fork in NT Perl and Print to socket

9. PRINTING UNDER NT : Using PERL/TK

10. Use of Win32::File and official perl5.004_01 on NT and other problems on NT

11. Print massive Document unattended on NT

12. Printing in NT