Help!!! DG/UX Compile Problem
Author Message
 Help!!! DG/UX Compile Problem

Hi...

I can't, for the life of me, get perl 5.004_4 to compile properly under
DG/UX 4.11MU03 (using the distributed compiler)...

It always fails parts of it's testing when trying to dynmically load
libraries...

Has anyone compiled it successfully on my version of DG/UX?

I'll be glad to share more exact test failures, but figure first I'd check
to see if anyone has successfully done it...

Thanks!

Alan

Sun, 02 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DG/UX perl5.004_4 compile problem

2. Problem Compiling Perl5.001n on DG-UX

3. Anyone Successfully compiled 5.004_4 on DG/UX?

4. Compiling on DG-UX. 5.001

5. sybperl installation problem on DG/UX

6. problems with perl under dg/ux

7. DG/UX DBD ORACLE COMPILATION PROBLEM.

8. Compilation problem on DG/UX 4.11

9. help perl5 DG/UX

10. perl ships with DG/UX 5.4R3.00

11. Diffs for DG/UX

12. Installing Perl and mSQL on DG/ux, AViiON