Difference between a link() and File::Copy
Author Message
 Difference between a link() and File::Copy

Quote:

>Can anyone tell me what's the difference of creating a new file via
>link() versus using the
>File::Copy module?

Is this module available for Win32?  If so, where can I find it?

Sun, 27 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Difference between a link() and File::Copy

2. move() from File::Copy package fails with cross-device link

3. Low Priority File Copy - Slow Links

4. [Fwd: Using link to copy a file]

5. Using File::Copy and Sockets to copy public files from http addresses

6. File::Copy, copying files problem.

7. Warning using copy from File::Copy

8. Semantics of File::Copy::copy(,)

9. vcp---visual copy for those slow network links in your life

10. Folding copies into hard links

11. Recursive copy (Skip links)

12. unwanted UNIX file permissions after using File::Copy::syscopy