Newbie question: Creating a NT login script in Perl
Author Message
 Newbie question: Creating a NT login script in Perl

What is the easiest way to create an NT login script where if the user
belongs to a particular local group, the login script will map a drive
for them?

Thanks,

Lawrence Cook

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Newbie question: Creating a NT login script in Perl

Quote:
>What is the easiest way to create an NT login script where if the user
>belongs to a particular local group, the login script will map a drive
>for them?

definitely with a text editor .. and don't listen to anyone who says
otherwise !!

--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Newbie question: Creating a NT login script in Perl

Quote:

> >What is the easiest way to create an NT login script where if the user
> >belongs to a particular local group, the login script will map a drive
> >for them?

> definitely with a text editor .. and don't listen to anyone who says
> otherwise !!

no I use Frontpage for my Perl scripts =-).

Stirling

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Newbie question: Creating a NT login script in Perl
SH writes ..

Quote:
>no I use Frontpage for my Perl scripts =-).

wicked dude .. I dig those narly Microsoft apps

where did that come from ? .. no idea .. I guess (no offense intended -
but feel free to take it anyway) that I always imagine Microsoft people
speaking with those lamer than lame Baywatch accents that signify a
complete lack of understanding in anything unrelated to aesthetics

--

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. NEWBIE Question: Perl Script in Unix vs. NT

2. NEWBIE Question: Perl Script in Unix vs. NT

3. Perl NT login scripts help...

4. Perl in NT login script

5. Using PERL for NT Login Script

6. Want to create a auto login script

7. Newbie NT Script question

8. NT login script to query group membership....

9. Running NT Login Script over Slow RAS

10. Newbie question (Creating Perl module with SWIG)

11. Problem creating users on an NT server via Perl script

12. Creating files in perl scripts on NT