cgi bbs or guestbook
Author Message
 cgi bbs or guestbook

I am a student who has an account on an NT server. I am looking for a
bbs or guestbook script to use on my webpage. The only scripts that I
have been able to find scripts that only work on a Unix system. Please
help.

Fri, 14 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 cgi bbs or guestbook

If you have a version of Perl for Windows NT, I have a script that I
just finished that should work with it.  I don't know how it
wouldn't...it's just straight Perl and doesn't open any pipes or
anything.  If you want it, tell me and I'll email it to you.

Warning about it though, it's not pretty and I haven't even done any
serious testing of it, so it may or may not work for you.  Don't come
suing if it destroys your computer.  You shouldn't have any problems
with it, though.

Jay

Sat, 15 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. A Free CGI for mailgateway, guestbook and classified etc: genericform.cgi

2. What's a good BBS cgi program?

3. ISO: BBS CGI script for web site

4. CGI Guestbook Script

5. ******PERL CGI GUESTBOOK SCRIPT*******

6. Tripod CGI Guestbook

7. AUTOMATICALLY SAVE/DOWNLOAD CGI OUTPUT OF Guestbook with Perl

8. help cgi guestbook

9. guestbook with CGI script

10. perl "-T" mode abd BBS

11. BBS interacting with POP account