MD/DC area ?
Author Message
 MD/DC area ?

Hi,
Im looking for a PERL programmer to work on a couple pages for me; simple
database retrieval stuff.

-MK

Sun, 26 Oct 2003 11:26:39 GMT
 MD/DC area ?

Quote:

> Hi,
> Im looking for a PERL programmer to work on a couple pages for me; simple
> database retrieval stuff.

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :)  (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here".  Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does.  Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--

Mon, 27 Oct 2003 07:50:30 GMT

1. I'm looking for a programmer in MD/DC area

2. JOB: C-PERL-UNIX-HTML-JAVA: US - MD/DC/VA

3. US-VA-MD-WASH DC-Perl/C/C++

4. Looking for perl classes in DC area

5. perl training in Washington DC area?

6. Washington DC Area Job in E-Commerce