Upload without cgi.pm or cgi-lib
Author Message
 Upload without cgi.pm or cgi-lib

I have a mysql database and then I have a text file that should be uploaded.
Ether it should be uploaded to the database or uploaded to a directory and
it should be done a link to it via sql. I just can't find any upload that is
not useing cgi.pm becouse I don't use that and I don't whant to use it.
thx GhostNr1

---

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 20:15:45 GMT
 Upload without cgi.pm or cgi-lib

Quote:

> I have a mysql database and then I have a text file that should be
> uploaded. Ether it should be uploaded to the database or uploaded to a
> directory and it should be done a link to it via sql. I just can't find
> any upload that is not useing cgi.pm becouse I don't use that and I don't
> whant to use it. thx GhostNr1

Did you have a question?

Xho

Usenet Newsgroup Service              New Rate! $9.95/Month 50GB

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:09:06 GMT
 Upload without cgi.pm or cgi-lib

Quote:
>I have a mysql database and then I have a text file that should be uploaded.
>Ether it should be uploaded to the database or uploaded to a directory and
>it should be done a link to it via sql. I just can't find any upload that is
>not useing cgi.pm becouse I don't use that and I don't whant to use it.

        This will probably do what you need:
http://cgi-lib.berkeley.edu/

Greg Miller (gmiller at gregmiller dot net)
http://www.gregmiller.net
http://www.net-chess.com

Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:44:06 GMT
 Upload without cgi.pm or cgi-lib

Quote:

> I just can't find any upload that is
> not useing cgi.pm becouse I don't use that and I don't whant to use it.

1. uhm... then don't use it. it's allowed to not use it.
2. why don't you want to use it?
3. look at the source

--
http://www.tinita.de/     \  enter__| |__the___ _ _ ___
http://Movies.tinita.de/   \     / _` / _ \/ _ \ '_(_-< of

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 00:50:23 GMT
 Upload without cgi.pm or cgi-lib

Quote:

> I have a mysql database and then I have a text file that should be uploaded.
> Ether it should be uploaded to the database or uploaded to a directory and
> it should be done a link to it via sql. I just can't find any upload that is
> not useing cgi.pm becouse I don't use that and I don't whant to use it.
> thx GhostNr1

The words you use are not the correct words, so it is hard to know what
you want to do.

You have a mysql database on what computer?

You have a text file on what computer?

What do you need to do?  You want to transfer the data in the text file into
the data base?

What sort of tool do you want the user to use?  Do you want them to
use a browser to upload the data, or does this have nothing to do with the
web (i.e. you want them to run a command line program to move a text
file into a database?).

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:31:27 GMT
 Upload without cgi.pm or cgi-lib

Quote:

> I have a mysql database and then I have a text file that should be uploaded.
> Ether it should be uploaded to the database or uploaded to a directory and
> it should be done a link to it via sql. I just can't find any upload that is
> not useing cgi.pm becouse I don't use that and I don't whant to use it.
> thx GhostNr

Read the spec:
http://hoohoo.ncsa.uiuc.edu/cgi/
http://www.google.de/search?hl=de&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=http+spec&meta=

I wish you best of luck.

malte

PS: I think your stupid.

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 10:23:04 GMT

1. Problems with http file upload using cgi.pm and cgi-lib.pl

2. ns-upload, CGI.pm & cgi-lib.pl

3. upload file without cgi.pm

4. Upload file without CGI.pm - possible?

5. Uploading files via form without CGI.pm

6. CGI.pm/cgi-lib.pl benchmark (Was: cgi-lib.pl or CGI.pm?)

7. cgi-lib to cgi.pm

8. Whats better cgi-lib.pl or cgi.pm?

9. Whats better cgi-lib.pl or cgi.pm?

10. cgi-lib to cgi.pm conversion