Author Message

Quote:

Please reply according to the Email below,
don't reply to author!
Thanks!!!!

Photo can be viewed in http://www.*-*-*.com/

?s?1(ID NO) : 446

 ?xD?D(Subject) : A Singaporean Girl looking for
more penpals!!
 Nick Name(|W) : Ivis Wee
 Gender(?O) : F
Age(|~??) : 19
 Name(?m|W) : Ivis Wee
 City(2{?~|??) : Singapore
 My Appearance(aoa???):Always Look On The Bright
Side!!
 Height(-a) : 161
 Weight(?-?):54

???(Education) : University/j??
Nationality(?y) : Singapore(s[?Y)
 Horoscope(?P?y) : Capricorns|??y

My Hobbies(?3?)::surfing the net,drinking
coffee,shopping,aerobics,cycling,swimming,going out
with friends,corresponding,collecting cute stuffs,
reading..
 Personality(-?):Crazy,Fun loving, Sincere,
 Humourous, Independent,Adorable,friendly,Motivated
Language(i??y):English,Chinese and little
Japanese
 Marriage/B??a?ap :
Idea Partner Gender/??1?13?O :
Relationship/????? :

Introduction(|??2D):
 I'm currently a 1st yr Arts and Social Science student in
the National University of Singapore. Basically, I'm a
 very friendly and fun loving girl who loves the company
of her friends. Would really like it if people around my
 age to drop me a mail!!
I wish my friend to be(??1?13):
Honest, Sincere, Humourous, Friendly,

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
I thought this was a newgroup for questions about PERL not about
friendships.
Maybe you can check this site out: http://www.debot.nl/ppi/
Quote:

> Please reply according to the Email below,
> don't reply to author!
> Thanks!!!!

> Photo can be viewed in http://207.137.99.125

> ?s?1(ID NO) : 446

>  ?xD?D(Subject) : A Singaporean Girl looking for
> more penpals!!
>  Nick Name(|W) : Ivis Wee
>  Gender(?O) : F
> Age(|~??) : 19
>  Name(?m|W) : Ivis Wee
>  City(2{?~|??) : Singapore
>  My Appearance(aoa???):Always Look On The Bright
> Side!!
>  Height(-a) : 161
>  Weight(?-?):54

> ???(Education) : University/j??
> Nationality(?y) : Singapore(s[?Y)
>  Horoscope(?P?y) : Capricorns|??y

> My Hobbies(?3?)::surfing the net,drinking
> coffee,shopping,aerobics,cycling,swimming,going out
> with friends,corresponding,collecting cute stuffs,
> reading..
>  Personality(-?):Crazy,Fun loving, Sincere,
>  Humourous, Independent,Adorable,friendly,Motivated
> Language(i??y):English,Chinese and little
> Japanese
>  Marriage/B??a?ap :
> Idea Partner Gender/??1?13?O :
> Relationship/????? :

> Introduction(|??2D):
>  I'm currently a 1st yr Arts and Social Science student in
> the National University of Singapore. Basically, I'm a
>  very friendly and fun loving girl who loves the company
> of her friends. Would really like it if people around my
>  age to drop me a mail!!
> I wish my friend to be(??1?13):
> Honest, Sincere, Humourous, Friendly,

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

Quote:
> I thought this was a newgroup for questions about PERL not about
> friendships.
> Maybe you can check this site out: http://www.debot.nl/ppi/

Maybe she's Just Another Perl Hocker ;-)

--
Don Groves (groves_acm_org)
Replace underscores to get my email address

Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. <<<<<< HELP >>>>>>>>

2. <<>> COMPUTER SOFTWARE / HARDWARE <<>>

4. <<>> COMPUTER SOFTWARE / HARDWARE <<>>

5. ==>>COMPUTER HARDWARE / SOFTWARE <<==

6. >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Perl-script archiv wanted <<<<<<<<<<<<<<

7. Perl debugger prompt question <<##>>

8. newbie question regarding s/<old string>/<new string>/g

9. how to bootstrap <name_x>.dll from <non-name_x>.pm

10. <<My Sort Problem>>

11. Moron Newbie <<Please Help!>>