Need help with Objects
Author Message
 Need help with Objects

I'm attempting to parse a fixed length file that contains addresses and info
for a person.  (One record per person).  The parse is working fine but
the'store and retrevial' is giving me problems. My goal, once stored, is to
sort these records based on a field.

Have have little (or should I say NO) experience with Objects and am having
a difficult time .  Please help !

Can someone give me an example. ?

For this example; you can assume that I have $name, $number etc already
populated with info from the record.

Thanks - Dave
----

Thu, 13 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. need help on object reference

2. Help: Need nifty idea for efficiently linking objects together and making comparisons,,,

3. Need help for @INC and loadable object for module Math::Pari

4. Urgently need help with Net::SSH::Perl / Math::Pari / @INC and loadable objects

5. Urgently need help with Net::SSH::Perl / Math::Pari / @INC and loadable objects

6. Need help using XML objects

7. Simple OO help needed: Constructors for delegated objects

8. Need help with COM object

9. Need help w/ Class::Eroot (object persistence)

10. Need object files for CPAN modules

11. object oriented Perl consultant needed