Programming related web page
Author Message
 Programming related web page

came across a programming related web page that
has a profesional index where one can get listed for free.
Also got some links I never seen before.
http://www.*-*-*.com/
This is a large page.

     Marcel

Thu, 02 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl Programs Serving Web Pages

2. Input a web page to a perl program

3. Pub needs automated web page generator program

4. please help - cgi database access script / program for web page

5. how to compile a fortran program from web page

6. Looking for a Program to Produce Web Page from Humor Mail

7. Need a program to submit my web page to search engines

8. Free help for programming students web page

9. New Perl-related WWW page

10. Making a new web page out of an existing page

11. Programs related to this newgroup

12. Programs related to this newgroup