looking for capacity planning resources: perl/oracle
Author Message
 looking for capacity planning resources: perl/oracle

apache/perl/oracle/solaris, everything worked fine until people started
showing up :). In terms of capacity planning, I'm looking for advice on
how to figure out the number of requests my Enterprise 450 can handle at
one time before it grinds to a halt. Of course the short answer is it
depends, but what tools are good that people use to measure and, more
importantly, predict the demands their perl apps place on their
equipment.

I'm working with $ENV{PERL_DEBUG_MSTATS} at the moment, but I'm sure
this is just the beginning of what promises to be a significant learning
process.

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Capacity Planning with NT Perl

2. DBI/DBD and Oracle Explain Plan

3. NT, Perl, Oracle resource

4. capacity of perl array

5. DBD::Oracle: finish doesn't free resources

6. Looking for module that controls system resource limits

7. looking for taint resources

8. Looking for DB Extension for Perl v5 to work with Oracle (ex OraPerl)

9. New PERL user looking for sites running PERL5 on an NT server with oracle DB

10. Increasing capacity of text canvas

11. Looking for a Module to view ORACLE schema in HTML

12. .plan changer/finger logger in PERL?