newline problem w/ CGI on NT
Author Message
 newline problem w/ CGI on NT

Hi,

I'm trying to have a cgi script read a gif file under NT and have it
"echoed" back to the browser. Replacement of the \r\n with \n does not
seem to work appropriately for all gifs.

Manny.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 newline problem w/ CGI on NT

Quote:
> I'm trying to have a cgi script read a gif file under NT and have it
> "echoed" back to the browser. Replacement of the \r\n with \n does not
> seem to work appropriately for all gifs.

perldoc -f binmode

--
(Just Another Larry) Rosler
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. problem with perl cgi scripts adding newlines after 256 characters

2. newline problem with messy output - v simple problem

3. newline in the NT EventLog

4. Replacing multiple occurences of newline chars with a single newline char

5. Newlines from CGI.pm

6. CGI.pm and newlines

7. CGI.PM - Question regarding carriage return and newline

8. newbie problems with nt cgi

9. CGI - NT perl problem

10. NT 4.0 Server Problems with CGI

11. Problem running Perl CGI's on NT in SuiteSpot

12. CGI.pm problem on NT 4.0