Win32::API GetOpenFileName from comdlg32.dll
Author Message
 Win32::API GetOpenFileName from comdlg32.dll

Anyone have real-world experience calling this function and making it
work? I am having problems trying to get it to pop up the dialog box.
If there is another way to get the native windows Open File Dialog box
to come up, I would love to see it as well.

Any help is already appreciated.

Thank you.

Mon, 27 Sep 2004 04:40:32 GMT

1. HELP! Invoking a DLL function using Win32::API

2. Win32::API and Novell DLL Pointers

3. HELP! Invoking a DLL function using Win32::API

4. WIN32::API perl.dll is missing

5. Help: WIN32::API to dll interfacing: crash on return value

6. XS DLL name clashes with DLL that needs to load (Win32)

7. Using API's from 3rd party dlls [Newie question]

8. DLL/API Calls under Win NT

9. win32::api and win32::gui

10. xs trouble on Win32 (building Win32::API)

11. Win32::OLE and Win32::API programming

12. xs trouble on Win32 (building Win32::API)