CGI, PERL help needed in South Florida
Author Message
 CGI, PERL help needed in South Florida

Pardon the intrusion, but do you know of anybody that is looking for a new
job in the South Florida area?
If you do, then please have them contact me.  I have requirements for
CGI , PERL programmers in South Florida.

Mike Hensley

Mon, 31 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 CGI, PERL help needed in South Florida

If a beach is involved, I don't think Tom Christiansen is going down
there!  :-)

Quote:

> Pardon the intrusion, but do you know of anybody that is looking for a new
> job in the South Florida area?
> If you do, then please have them contact me.  I have requirements for
> CGI , PERL programmers in South Florida.

> Mike Hensley

Fri, 04 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl-CGI Programmers needed in Sunny South Florida

2. Perl Programmer in South Florida Wanted

3. perl jobs in sunny south florida

4. sunny south florida perl jobs

5. South Florida Job

6. **Perl/CGI Developers Needed - FLORIDA**

7. **Perl/CGI programmers Needed - Florida**

8. **Perl/CGI Developers Needed - FLORIDA**

9. ***Perl/Internet Developers Needed -FLORIDA

10. rsjemail.cgi (cgi post for e-mail) - help needed to understand perl

11. Florida Users Group [VRML, HTML, Java, JavaScript,CGI)

12. Florida Users Group [VRML, HTML, Java, JavaScript,CGI)