Problem compiling perl with software floating point emulation
Author Message
 Problem compiling perl with software floating point emulation

I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me.  I'm trying to
compile perl for use on a sparc processor without hardware floating
point.  I have been able to compile pretty much anything else using a
gcc compiler I built for this purpose, but the perl binaries that are
created never seem to work.  I recompiled glibc with software floating
point support as well...  Suggestions anyone?

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 01:40:54 GMT

1. Perl floating point problem

2. Problems with floating-point operations

3. Addition of floating point problem

4. Rounding & floating point problems

5. Problem w/unpack, eval and floating point

6. Sybase::DBlib, floating point type problem.

7. Perl's brain-dead floating point math

8. Perl floating point okay to represent $ amounts?

9. Handling floating point number input in Perl CGI scripts

10. Perl 5.001e *** Floating point exception

11. Floating points in Perl

12. perl floating points