Beta-Testers wanted for my TIEHASH module
Author Message
 Beta-Testers wanted for my TIEHASH module

Hello,

I wrote a little module that I think is useful enough to
be sent to CPAN. But before submitting it to the archive,
I'd like to ask for your help and your opinion about it.

You can download it from
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~3hmuelle/DictFile.pm

It is a TIEHASH module. It allows you to store and read
data in a dictionary file, like this:

        key1    value1
        key2    value2
        key3    value3

Thanks to Perltie(3), the interface to using this file
format is straightforward and easy to use. I's not very
fast, but simple and useful.

Let me know what you think.

Greetings,

Hanno

Fri, 22 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Beta-Testers wanted for my TIEHASH module

2. BETA TESTERS WANTED!!!

3. SGMLS.pm: beta testers wanted

4. reverse rdist written in perl - beta testers wanted

5. Sybperl beta testers wanted

6. Call for WinNT/Win95 Beta testers: MIME-tools 3.204_01

7. REQUEST: beta testers for GIFgraph 0.99

8. Be a Beta Tester!

9. Need Beta Testers for PR-Tracker

10. Beta Testers Needed

11. Net::Pcap for Win32 - Beta Testers needed!

12. Perl5 Reference Guide: looking for beta testers