Indexing Search Engine like Yahoo!
Author Message
 Indexing Search Engine like Yahoo!

Hi,

I really need help... I need to know how to make a indexing search engine
as soon as possible... similar to yahoo! Preferably... I would appreciate
it if someone could give me code for such a script.

I would really really appreciate all the help I can get. Please email me at

Thank you for the help.

Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Indexing Search Engine like Yahoo!

++ Hi,
++
++ I really need help... I need to know how to make a indexing search engine
++ as soon as possible... similar to yahoo! Preferably... I would appreciate
++ it if someone could give me code for such a script.

Yeah, all those search engines are done by 10 line scripts.

FYI: Yahoo is indexed by hand. And it took years of development.  It
took quite some years to get Lycos and Altavista to what they are now.
They got huge amounts of hardware and nifty software to index it in a
reasonable time. That's a continuously changing project.

Setting up an index search engine similar to yahoo as soon as possible
is sillyness. Try something easier, like setting up a car factory like
General Motors from your garage.

Abigail
--
perl5.004 -wMMath::BigInt -e'$^V=new Math::BigInt+qq;$^F$^W783$[$%9889$^F47$|88768$^W596577669$%$^W5$^F3364$[$^W =>do{print+chr$^V%$^U;$^V/=$^U}while$^V!=$^W'

Thu, 10 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to write search engine like Yahoo??

2. How to write search engine like yahoo?

3. Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

4. Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

5. yahoo like search engine

6. How to write search engine like Yahoo??

7. How to write search engine like yahoo?

8. Looking for a Yahoo-like search engine/directory

9. indexed Search Engine

10. search engine that indexes pulldowns

11. Who can help me write full-text search engine in Perl with indexing

12. indexed Search Engine