SQL using the ODBC module
Author Message
 SQL using the ODBC module

Quote:
>I've been experimenting with the ODBC module for a web-based project, and have
>However, my current objective is to use an "insert into" statement to append a
>new record to the database. The SQL query itself works from inside Access but
>doesn't seem to operate via the ODBC connection.

Error msg? Access permission?
I use Win32::ODBC for accessing SQL-Anywhere and MS-SQL
Databases. Calling stored procedures or 'insert into' isn't a
problem there. Maybe it is with Access :-)

cu, Josi

---
Ich mag kein spam!
bei Antwort per e-mail bitte "123" aus der adresse l?schen.

Sat, 29 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 SQL using the ODBC module

Quote:

> Gus

>> I suggest trying a fairly simple query first.  This should work:

> tried it but it wouldn't work -
> D:\apache\cgi-bin>d:\perl\bin\perl any.cgi
> Can't locate object method "new" via package "CGI" at any.cgi line 7.

it needed a 'use CGI;' somewhere there but you saw that didnt you ?

/J\
--

Tue, 02 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. LONG: Req: Help in retrieving values from SQL Server stored procedure using Win32::ODBC

2. looping through an sql query using win32::odbc

3. Connecting to SQL Server through ODBC using Perl

4. SQL error 170 using Win32::ODBC

5. Connecting to SQL Server through ODBC using Perl

6. HELP ODBC sql stmt failing when using WHERE LIKE

7. looping through an sql query using win32::odbc

8. Win32::ODBC SQL and using date

9. ODBC perl module to access MS-SQL Server?

10. SQL Server 7 and Win32::ODBC perl module

11. SQL and the ODBC module

12. SQL Server 7 and Win32::ODBC perl module