I want to stop XML::Parser from processing CDATA tags in my XML
Author Message
 I want to stop XML::Parser from processing CDATA tags in my XML

I am using the XML::Simple module as part of an administration tool
that I am building.  The app is designed to allow users to modify
existing XML files which hold content for a client flash site.  The
problem I am running into is that the flash movie expects to see:

text]]>

The flash movie needs to receive the information this way in order to
maintain the stylized look and feel.  Unfortunately, XML::Simple or
XML::Parser underneath is processing the above code and returning:

I have read through the perldocs for both XML::Simple and XML::Parser
and I am still not sure how to diable the Handler that parses this
text.  I did try this (as well as Handlers) :

my($xml) = new XML::Simple(noescape => 1, keyattr => {nav => "id", sec
=> "id", sub => "id"}, parseropts => [ setHandlers => {} ]);

Tue, 21 Sep 2004 00:00:57 GMT

1. XML::Parser/XML::Parser::Expat

2. XML::Parser stops at single quote?

3. Perl XML::PARSER and empty tags

4. Parsing XML (Not XML::Parser)

5. Problem on installing XML-Simple/XML-Parser on LynxOS

6. Installing XML-Generator / XML-Parser - make problems

7. PROPOSAL: XML::Lite Light-weight, pure-perl, XML Parser

8. XML::Parser / XML::Element

9. Problem on installing XML-Simple/XML-Parser on LynxOS

10. problem w XML-LibXSLT and CDATA

11. XML::Parser and skipping entity processing

12. XML::DOM: nicely indented XML?