perl-module for HTTP POST
Author Message
 perl-module for HTTP POST

Hi!

I'm loooking for a perl module that can handle HTTP POST !
I want to send some text, maybe an entire text-file, as a FORM
element!

Does anyone what perl module to use, and where to find it?
And maybe a code example aswell?

--
Rikard B?

Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:45:09 GMT
 perl-module for HTTP POST
hi,

use CGI;

http://stein.cshl.org/~lstein/

is a good place to start.

Quote:
> Hi!

> I'm loooking for a perl module that can handle HTTP POST !
> I want to send some text, maybe an entire text-file, as a FORM
> element!

> Does anyone what perl module to use, and where to find it?
> And maybe a code example aswell?

> --
> Rikard B?

Fri, 07 Oct 2005 12:56:21 GMT
 perl-module for HTTP POST

Quote:
>> On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 12:45:09 +0200,

> Hi!  I'm loooking for a perl module that can handle HTTP
> POST !  I want to send some text, maybe an entire
> text-file, as a FORM element!
> Does anyone what perl module to use, and where to find
> it?  And maybe a code example aswell?

perldoc lwpcook

hth

Fri, 07 Oct 2005 15:05:20 GMT

1. perl-module for HTTP POST

2. Need Help with HTTP POST using LWP module

3. Need Help with HTTP POST using LWP module

4. Issuing an HTTP POST from within perl?

5. Receiving http post in perl.

6. Problem using Perl script to do a http POST request

7. Perl HTTP Post issue

8. Issuing an HTTP POST from within perl?

9. How can I emulate http POST from a perl script

10. HTTP-post with perl?

11. which perl module for http perl script

12. Secure HTTP post with user authorization (htaccess)??