Help please! What's the download progress box called.
Author Message
 Help please! What's the download progress box called.

More important - if you would guide the uninformed. What is the function or
object called which on password validation shows download progress kb sec,
remaining time etc when a file is dowloaded - by FTP I think . I suppose.
Thanks.
--
The New JetTec inkjet cartridges for Epson and chips
680/790/1270/2000P with the new ILRS ink level computer

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:42:18 GMT
 Help please! What's the download progress box called.

Quote:
>> On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 22:42:18 +0100,

> More important - if you would guide the uninformed. What
> is the function or object called which on password
> validation shows download progress kb sec, remaining
> time etc when a file is dowloaded - by FTP I think . I
> suppose.

Perl is a programming language.  It does not have
"password validation" or "download progress".  One can
implement these for various circumstances, but you supply
no context.

What is it you actually want to do?  Do you want to write
a WWW browser in perl?

hth
Yes way!  Mmmmkay?

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 22:45:26 GMT

1. Net::FTP - determining the download progress

2. Tracking progress of a Net::FTP download

3. Need Perl help on which 'box'.

4. Please help: installing mySQL and DBD::mySQL on separate boxes

5. Please help with getting contents from the Text box

6. FTP.pm upload / download problems - please help.

7. Please Help where can i download perl -

8. 'pie chart' progress indicator

9. Changing the filename in the download dialog box

10. Calling external programs with a progress bar.

11. please help - how to call a perl cgi script as a url

12. Help with alarm() call please!