Mail::Send header tags?
Author Message
 Mail::Send header tags?

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to add a customer header tag using
the above module?

All I really want to do is add something meaningful to the 'From' tag
when a
message is sent via a CGI script invoked through a web browser.

I have tried doing something like:

=> 'testing';

   $msg->set('From', 'Some {*filter*} Alien');

Although this works, all I get is 'nobody' in the From field.  I tried
setting another tag like X-From and in this case the tag simply doesn't
show
at all in my mail client (Netscape 4.7).

Any ideas, comments or suggestions would be most welcome.

TIA,
Naran

Wed, 15 Sep 2004 18:13:52 GMT

1. Mail::Send module and Reply-To header

2. subject header problem when sending mail (Net:smtp and sendmail)

3. Mail::Send not setting From header

4. Mail::Send and the from header

5. Mail::Send not setting From header

6. Script sends mail, only get header!!

7. Mail::Send Headers

8. Mail::Send module and Reply-To header

9. Sending mail under Cygwin using Mail::Send perl module

10. Using Mail::Header and Mail::Internet

11. Mail Tools, Mail::header scalar array help

12. Mail Headers being set through Mail library