Can someone please email me the details on Error 502
Author Message
 Can someone please email me the details on Error 502

Can someone please email me the details on Error 502

I keep getting a Error 502 each time my HTML form trys to run my perl
CGI script

PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK

Tue, 28 Jul 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error 502 calling Modules

2. Can someone please email perl for dos

3. Can someone please email perl for dos

4. libwww bad response (502)

5. NNTPERROR 502 with News:NNTPClient

6. Perl-Users Digest, Issue: 502 Volume: 5

7. ActiveState Build 502.

8. Errors with my modules more detailed error codes

9. Click the Russian Grial details and Citizenship Jobs Details

10. Having a problem...please read for details

11. more details on FAQ 4.21 please (sockets under Solaris)

12. Proxy Bad Gateway (502) Errors between front-end ssl and back-end mod_perl server!