Perl and Windows 95 Login Scripts?
Author Message
 Perl and Windows 95 Login Scripts?

Hi!

I am trying to use a perl program as a login script running on a
Windows 95 machine connecting to a Windows NT domain. I have learnt
that the Registry is not set up correctly at the time the script runs.
So I can't make any modifications to it at this time.

Since Registry modifications usually are quite important in login
scripts, I would like to know how you have solved this problem. Any
comments will be appreciated.

Greetings
Marc

Karlsruhe, Germany  |     Beginning of Wisdom "     | Fon: *49 721 966 32 15
Nordisch by Nature  | Lt. Worf, TNG "Rightful Heir" | Fax: *49 721 966 31 29

Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. make ftp on perl script with windows 95/NT

2. how to call perl script in Windows 95

3. Running a VT100 perl script in Windows 95

4. Test running PERL script in Windows 95

5. Running a perl script on Windows 95

6. Running a perl script in the background on Windows(95/NT)

7. Installing Perl on Windows 95 or Windows 98

8. Where can I get Perl for Windows NT or Windows 95

9. In need o fPerl scripts for windows 95

10. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT

11. Looking for a Windows based grep utility for Windows 95

12. Perl and DB_File on Windows 95